Elementary School Fall Frenzy
Fall frenzy (English).pdf
- All DC SCORES elementary school teams (grades 3-5)
- Family members, community members, and supporters are encouraged to come cheer on their teams
- Time: 9:00AM-3:00PM
- Buses will pick up teams between 8:00AM - 8:15AM. The day ends at 3:00 PM and buses will depart to return to their sites after loading at that time.
- Trinity University (125 Michigan Ave NE, Washington, DC 20017). See map below.
What to wear and bring
- Students should dress as they were going to Game Day (jersey, shinguards, socks, etc). Students should wear close-toed sneakers or cleats. Jewelry is not recommended.
- It might be cold in the morning! Please have participants bring their own water bottles and layers to keep warm and then change when it warms up.
- Lunch is provided for everyone in attendance, including all family members, siblings, and volunteers.
What to do when you arrive
- Upon arrival, come to the parent check-in tent. At check-in parents will receive everything they need for the day including schedules with event map, raffles, giveaways, etc.
Check back on the day of the event for a schedule!